Pre-Planning Options at Beaver Falls Cemetery and Memorial Park
Many people plan for life events, well in advance, such as weddings and vacations, but many people do not plan for something that is certain to happen… their funeral. While most people do not want to think about their own mortality, the time to pre-plan your burial space is now. The primary advantages of pre-planning your burial space is to relieve the burden on your loved ones in an already emotional time, and to ensure that the burial part of your funeral is carried out according to your wishes. This eliminates the task of second-guessing what you would have wanted.
Pre-planning and pre-paying your burial space is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can give to your family.
Pre-paying your burial space reduces stress and financial burden on your loved ones after your death. We can co-ordinate a payment plan that suits your needs, from a single payment plan to monthly bank account withdrawals.
For more information, please speak to one of our counselors at the cemetery or mausoleum. Each year many, many people decide to pre-plan and pre-pay their burial space. These plans are designed to be flexible and can accommodate the many changes that often occur in people’s lives.
What you can do in advance…
· Select the merchandise you desire through Beaver Falls Cemetery and Mausoleum, including but not limited to; vaults, caskets, cremation urns, and monuments/memorials
· Decide if you want a religious service or possibly have your family coordinate a service
· Select your burial space; including cemetery graves or mausoleum crypts
Benefits of Pre-Planning
· Between 70 and 75 decisions are made within the first 24-48 hours of death. It’s difficult to think rationally while making so many decisions within days of losing a loved one. Pre-planning gives you and your family peace of mind. Pre-planning gives your loved ones direction of your wants and desires.
· It’s easy…anyone can do it. You can make changes at any time if you so desire.
Please contact us if you have any questions about Pre-Panning